onsdag 5 mars 2014

Boston



This will be my last blog of this vacation. I am not going home yet. I am In Boston and with my relatives. I think that I will be here for a week or so. Today I went to a baseball game with my uncle, David. It was Red Sex (the Boston team) versus Yankees again. It felt funny to cheer on the Red sox this time! Some guy in The Yankees did a homerun and they won. My uncle was really mad because now they are out of the league.

After the game me and David  took a pizza. You can’t imagine the toppings that the pizza place had. Pizza with pear, Bananas and egg. Crazy!  
David showed me a supermarket where you can buy all the American candy and stuff that I wanted to bring home. It was like heaven! Milk duds, Twinkies, Dr. pepper cherry etc. I bought it all!

He then showed me the city of Boston. Nothing like New York but It was still a nice tour. I got to see city hall, the university etc. We then went home to David’s place, where am going to live. They live in a nice residential suburb. They have a dog named Tommy that loves to play baseball and a yard as big as central park. Time for dinner! Maybe I will write about my next trip in this blog! Thanks for reading, cya later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar