onsdag 5 mars 2014

London day 3


Okay, back to the last day here in London!

After the visit to the horror chamber in Madame Tussaud I just had to visit The London dungeon.

London dungeon is one of London’s must-see attractions. Its located next to London eye on the South Bank. Simon had never been to The London dungeon so we didn’t know what to expect. I was very excited and thought that i would be really scary. I was disappointed. It was not scary at all. They must have adapted The London dungeon to a younger crowd because a friend of mine in Sweden told me that he was there a couple of years ago and that it was very scary. Well, that’s what happens when things get to mainstream. Oh, and did I mention that the queue like 1 over long?

After lunch we went to, can you guess? London eye. I was pretty nice. Of course the view was amazing. I did take a bit too long to get to the top though.

Then it was time for Starbucks for a coffee. I don’t know why they don’t have Starbucks in Sweden (except for 1 at the Central station), I would do great in Sweden. Every Swedish adult drinks coffee and everybody goes to “fika”. Fika is a Swedish. It means going out for a coffee and something little to eat like a sandwich with someone.

We didn’t do much after Starbucks, we spent some more time on the sightseeing bus, had something to eat at the hotel. I have packed all my bags and I am leaving early in the morning. This time in London has been great and I hope that I will be as fun in the big apple.

Cya soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar