måndag 3 mars 2014

Day 1 in London

So, I am back at the hotel now after a long day. I forgot to tell you what hotel I am staying on, well it’s called the London plaza hotel. It’s pretty nice and the breakfast is good.

Today we spent most of the time on a bus. The bus was a double Decker and i got to see almost the entire City, which was nice. We ate at a place called Poppies. The served some really good fish and chips!

After the lunch and some sightseeing we went on foot around Regent street to check out the stores. I got a Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt and a new pair of jeans. The shopping here in London is really good!

Next up was a place called Harrods that was a big shopping centre. I didn’t find anything there, it was too expensive! It must only be rich people who buy there, I think

I must say that London is a beautiful city. I think that London is the most beautiful city that i have ever seen, after Stockholm of course. It feels really cool going over Tower bridge, seeing Themes and big Ben. That was quite a view!

When it finally was time for dinner we went to Fridays and i ordered Fish and chips...again. Simon says that there is lots of things to do here in London and i will be here for another two days! I check in again tomorrow. Cya!





<------- Poppies

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar