onsdag 5 mars 2014

The Big Apple day 3



Another great day  and I am going to tell you all about it!

What an relaxing day. When I woke up today and looked out to see the nice weather I remembered, I hadn’t been to central park yet. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys how to hotel is. It’s and the view is great. Okay, I I'll stop bragging now.

Anyway, today I went to Central park. It’s a urban park in the middle of Manhattan. It’s really cool and you can easily spend a whole day there. I went to the Zoo in central park. I got to see lions in New  York, pretty cool right? A monkey had escaped while I was there so there was animal control people everywhere trying to find it. I hope great, the restaurant is great. There is free coffee and snacks at 7 pm. I have Jacuzzi In the room that the monkey is okay!

Later on I went on a Hop-off buss again. I is a great way to learn about New York’s history and taking some great photos. I took a different route than the first time, the blue route.

After lunch at MacDonald’s (I’m boring, I know) I went to a jazz club. I am not a super fan of jazz but I still had a good time. The jazz club was really cozy, with photos of jazz stars on the walls. A very relaxing place to spend the afternoon. When I was there some guy played and he was great, i asked for his autograph but I don’t remember his name.

Dinner at the Hotel and now it’s time for early bedtime, tomorrow I’m going to Boston to visit my relatives.  I will tell you guys about it tomorrow, bye!

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar