onsdag 5 mars 2014

The Big Apple day 2



Another great day  and I am going to tell you all about it!

First up was Shopping, or rather window shopping as I almost didn’t buy anything. If you want to go to a place just for shopping, New York is that place. They got everything here! But am not a girl so shopping didn’t take all day. I went to American Museum of Natural History, it’s the museum that the movie night at the museum with Ben Stiller take place in. There was many things to see, I was there a couple of hours and I didn’t even see half of it I think. There was dinosaur skeletons, rock collections, ancient artifacts etc. A must see really!

I then went to the place where World trade center was located before the September 11. Something new is being built. I think it´s a new World trade center.

Now it was time for lunch. I ate at a place near the hotel. It was a Italian place and I ordered some pasta. It was delicious and I actually met some Swedish people there. It’s a bit lonely here all alone in the Big Apple so it was nice to meet some fellow countrymen.

Later on I decided to go watch a movie like I did in London. This time it was Taken 2, a action movie with Liam Neeson as the protagonist. A decent film, the first one was better though.

By the way, the traffic here is horrible. If you a cab, it drives so slow that you rather just walk. The subway is the best option if you want to get somewhere fast. The subway system is as good as London’s subway, so it’s a ok way to get by.

Time for sleep, good night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar