måndag 3 mars 2014

London day 2 part 2

Sherlock Holmes museum: After Madame Tussaud and an awesome lunch at five guys burger we went to Visit Sherlock Holmes museum. There is not much say more than that it was very interesting. I am a bit of a fan of Sherlock Holmes. The movies with Robert Jr Downey is very good and the new series set in a modern London is also really good.

Buckingham palace: I thought that I should be a little cultural and go see Buckingham palace, which was a big mistake. It was not fun at all. Sure it looked good but there was not much to see. The sightseeing bus are not allowed to enter the street near Buckingham palace because of some old "royal law" so we had to go in and see it on foot. We didn’t spend a lot of time there so we decided to kill some time on the evening watching a movie.

We watched the movie Monsters inc university. I loved the last Monsters inc and i was pleasantly surprised with the new one. I laughed all the time and I really recommend it, go see it!

After the Movie we had something to eat at a local restaurant near the hotel. I don’t remember the name of the place but the food was good.

The thing about London is that there is always a lot of people everywhere all the time. It was crowded with people at the place where we watched the movie. I can imagine night life being good but I am too young to go out, unfortunately.


Heres some pictures from today:
<-----Lunch at Five guys
<---me at the sherlock Holmes museum

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar