måndag 3 mars 2014

Me and my new blog!

Hi, my name is Alex and this is my new blog. Right now I am sitting in my hotel room in London, its late and I have nothing to do so I came up with the idea to start a blog about this trip to Great Britain. I just arrived to London this evening there is not many things to say yet about London except my Taxi trip to the hotel. So I am just going to give you some quick info about myself!

I live in Stockholm, Sweden.
I am 18 years old,
I study economy
My favorite food is Tacos
I like to play video games

Well, I think that's enough...

I have never been to Great Britain before, I have looked up for weeks about things too do. Here in London there is plenty of things going on but it’s harder to find out what's interesting in other places around England. Tomorrow I will meet a friend that has been living in London for a couple of months so he will figure out what we should do tomorrow, his name is Simon. Simon is a old buddy of mine, we went to the same school when we were young. He has been living here in London as a exchange student. He will be joining me on my trip for as long as he can.

Okay, am going to get some sleep now...I don’t want to be tired tomorrow. I will check in about my day every evening before bedtime. Have a good one!
















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar