onsdag 5 mars 2014

The Big Apple day 1



Hey I have now spent my first day in New York, or The Big Apple as many people call it. I can understand why people call New York The Big Apple. New York is huge! This first day I have been staring at the sky all the time! It’s really hard not to, the buildings are so high.

First thing I did was hopping on a sightseeing bus. It’s a great way to see the city and see what you want to do next. After about two about on the bus I decided I to take a trip on the boat around Manhattan. It was a very nice tour and the weather was perfect. Next up was wall street. I study economic so of course I have to stop by wall street where all the magic happens. I had eat lunch at KFC one time so why not do it the first day, nothing beats them crispy chickens.

After  a late lunch I went to see a baseball game. I was lucky, Red Sox was in town and was going to meet New York Yankees. I was able to get a ticket for double price and it was well worth it. It was amazing to stand with the supporters and cheering at the Yankees. Every time they made a score everyone went crazy and I almost did to.

I had promised myself to see the sunset from empire state building before I die. It was incredible and I  don’t think that it’s going to be the last time that I see that view this trip!

After a long day I decided to skip going out for dinner and eat at the hotel instead, i check in again 
tomorrow!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar